I often thought that I'm the most anxious and easy-to-panic person when it comes to playing piano in a new community & environment.

But yesterday, I proved it wrong.

Dad is the most "deg-degan" and easy-to-forget person after all 🀣🀣🀣

...and he would depend on me to remember all the music arrangement and help him πŸ™„πŸ˜…

Sometimes it's beautiful to see this kind of love-hate-relationship with my father.

It's like...bapak gue nyebelin banget!

...tapi yah gimana gue juga sayang sebagai anak yekan...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enggak Mau Main Piano Lagi Selamanya

MUSIM(an) -- Sebuah perspektif dari cewek yang doyan makan

Cara Jatuh Cinta Sama Indonesia

MAKANAN JIWA: Kasih yang (Tidak) Terbatas

Apakah Relasi dengan Sesama Bisa Menjadi Berhala?

7 Tipe Penumpang Gerbong Pertama dan Terakhir

Suasana Hati Seperti Langit: Mendung

"Rejection" vs "Reflection" - Belajar Dari Lagu MULAN