I'm Trusting You

Photo by freestocks on Unsplash


Dear Lord,

Now I'm trusting You more than ever πŸ™
I'm trusting You.
You're molding me, changing me, to be the real Meista; to be Meista that You want, that You design from the very beginning.

Through these ups & downs struggle of life, I'm trusting You.
Through every pain and heart-aches, I'm trusting You.
Through every disappointed moment, every broken expectation, now I believe that there's only You who never break Your promises.

Now I'm happy to be the truest Meista.
As beauty as I am.
As weak as I am.
As tough as I am.
As vulnerable as I am.
And because of these understanding, I can be free to make myself healthy: physically, mentally, mind & soul-ly.

Thank You. I adore You, more than ever.

And I'm trusting You, the most Creative of all.
The Creator.

---

A random writing while I'm working from office. Sat in a very cozy corner with a new desk-view since today 😜; a writing that describing my deepest gratitude--yes, yes, while working. Trust me, I'm working rite now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enggak Mau Main Piano Lagi Selamanya

MUSIM(an) -- Sebuah perspektif dari cewek yang doyan makan

Cara Jatuh Cinta Sama Indonesia

MAKANAN JIWA: Kasih yang (Tidak) Terbatas

Apakah Relasi dengan Sesama Bisa Menjadi Berhala?

7 Tipe Penumpang Gerbong Pertama dan Terakhir

"Rejection" vs "Reflection" - Belajar Dari Lagu MULAN

A Deep Grief, A Great Bless (part 1)