The words "I miss you" feel so real.

Second later I woke up and realize that:
"Itu cuma mimpi, Mei."

If it wasn't a dream, I would say: "I miss you too. Are u okay? How's life? Is there any single story you want to tell me? Did you enjoy your work lately?"

But, I'm sorry I will keep my attitude like this.
Being silent and quiet. Seeing you from far away and keep asking God: "What should I do about this?" and keep waiting in the midst of uncertainties.

One or two times I mention your name in my prayer; with the acknowledgement that we're nobody for each other.

But God knows I do care about you.

Hope you're doing well wherever you are.
Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enggak Mau Main Piano Lagi Selamanya

MUSIM(an) -- Sebuah perspektif dari cewek yang doyan makan

Suasana Hati Seperti Langit: Mendung

"Rejection" vs "Reflection" - Belajar Dari Lagu MULAN

Gapapa, Meistaaa, gapapaaa

Tantrum: Si Paling Bikin Kenyang dan Menguras Energi

Hanya Bisa Tersenyum Miris